We are thrilled to tell you that Mark Wright, our senior South East Asia sales specialist, is now back with us in the Ampersand office! Today is his first day back after his epic journey solo cycling from London to Hong Kong to raise money for Breast Cancer Care. He would like to invite you to join him for an evening event where he will regale you with his stories and photos from the road. The whole Ampersand team will be there to support him and we would be delighted to see you there too!
Here is a message from Mark:
“If you would like to learn more about my adventures please join me next Wednesday at St George’s Church in London, where I will have a whole host of bad-ass photos to show you and some raw video footage seamlessly edited together to create a cracking night!
Cheap cash bar of alcoholic & soft drinks (all proceeds going towards to Breast Cancer Care) as well as nibbles will be supplied. Facts for you to know:
- Date: Wednesday 28th November 2012
- Time: 19:30 meet – 20:00 kick-off – finish when you stop asking questions
- Location: St George’s Church, Aubrey Walk, London, W8 7JG*
- Cost: £0.00. Raising money for Breast Cancer Care
- RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook event
- *Getting there: A short walk from Notting Hill Gate and Holland Park Tube stations, and also on the 94, 31, 148, 390, 70, 27, 28, 52, 328 and 452 bus routes. No excuses really.